There are four phases in the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol. During all four Phases you will receive one-on-one coaching, teaching you how your body gains weight and what you should be eating in order to maintain a balanced weight.
By appointment - Call Today!
1. Meal Planning: Research shows us that most of the foods out there today, including your grocery store, is filled with preservatives and other elements that make it easy to become overweight. We will show you what to buy, where to buy it, what to eat, and when to eat it. We will give you over 51 gourmet flavors of diet foods and talk about diet foods, about protein, and about the burning of fat. You will be SUCCESSFUL on our weight loss program!!!
2. Body Fat Analysis: A measurement of your body fat will be taken and monitored throughout your program to make sure you are getting results. We use State of the Art computerized monitoring and give you a username and password to monitor your progress online. The burning of fat on a diet is important, and we focus on the burning of fat on our weight loss program.
3. Weight Analysis: On any weight loss program the the diet and weight loss clinic should get a baseline. We will get a baseline measurement of your weight and compare it to standards based on height, age, and body type. We will use this measurement in calculations to best determine a program uniquely designed for you. We not only want you to lower your body-fat and promote the burning of fat, but in most cases lowering your weight (& inches) is equally important on a good diet.
4. Daily Life Habits Analysis: Much of weight loss is centered around not only WHAT you eat, but HOW, and WHEN you eat. We will look at your personal daily habits and give you a plan for success. This will promote the best weight loss and the best weight control. We will discuss and talk about diet food and protein for the burning of fat.
5. Weekly Accountability Consult Sessions: We don’t just talk merely about diet food and protein. We will go over your goals and efforts to help keep you moving forward on a weekly basis toward the burning of fat for the continued best weight control and weight loss methods for continued success.
6. Supplementation Analysis: There are some very good supplements out there that are natural and safe in assisting the body in the burning of fat and offers nutrients that the body needs to function properly. A good diet and a diet program can need supplements. We will determine what is best for your particular needs and discuss this when talking about diet foods.
7. Cardiovascular Test: This is a simple test we do to measure how well your lungs, heart, and circulatory system are working. This helps us to determine how fast or slow we need to go with an optional exercise program (exercise optional during final phase of 4 phase program). On a good diet program, the best weight control is often achieved after the burning of fat.
8. Equipment: We have STATE OF THE ART equipment at our facility including our computerized Body Composition Analysis (BCA) device. This allows us to accurately measure: Body Fat %, Lean Mass, Fat Mass, and Hydration Index. The use of this advanced equipment allows us to tailor our program for optimal RESULTS. Most Hospitals charge $75 for this test.
Call now to schedule your FREE Body Composition Analysis–We will continue to monitor your body composition throughout the entire program at NO additional cost EVER!! You will see the Burning of Fat throughout the program.
To learn more please visit us at www.valeopt.com
Valeo Human Performance, LLC dba Valeo Physical Therapy is Authorized to Use the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol and Products. The testimonials on this website are those of the individual that is identified, you should not necessarily expect to receive these results. Typical results vary from person to person and individual to individual when the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol is followed properly. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other diet program to determine if it is right for your needs.
2323 Clear Lake City Blvd Suite 130, Houston, TX 77062 – Phone: 713-384-2294
Copyright © 2018 Ideal Protein All rights reserved.